So what do you want to know?

MoniqueWillKnow@gmail.com


*Disclaimer*

Please don't go basing your PhD Thesis on anything I write here.
The information I provide comes with no guarantee of accuracy, and I'm just as likely to provide the most entertaining answer, as I am the factually correct answer.

**There are clickable links on some words to enhance your reading experience. Click them. You should. They're blue; it'll make their day**

Monday 11 June 2012

How do you make your Facebook famous scones? (Guest blogger!!)

"dear mum I like how you cook.                
whot  ingrideents do you ned 4 your scons. from karina
love your dortr karina"

Dear Karina,


Remind me to take you to school on Tuesday so you don't miss out on vital lessons like spelling and punctuation.


As you have the class Junior Masterchef apron and hat this weekend and need to write your own blog post on the class blog AND I need to take something to Grandmere and Grandpere's house on Sunday, why don't we make the scones together?


And why don't I just copy and paste your blog post into my blog?


Sweet!


Karina's blog post about my scone recipe - 


On Sunday I cooked scones because it was my grandpa's birthday.


First, I had to wash my hands.




Next, I turned the oven on to 180 degrees.






After that, I sifted 4 cups of self-raising flour, 3 teaspoons of baking powder and a pinch of salt.






Then, I added 300ml of sour cream and I rubbed it with my hands so that it would look like crumbs.




Next, I whisked 2 small eggs in 300ml of full fat milk and added it to the mixture.



                                     


It felt yukky!




Then I put lots of flour on the bench and very gently kneaded it until it made a dough.


     




After that, I cut out the scones and cooked them for 25 minutes.








Lastly, I served them at the party with jam and cream.








They tasted very good!




By Guest blogger Karina and her mum, Monique Kowalczyk

So what do you want to know?
MoniqueWillKnow@gmail.com

*Disclaimer*
Please don't go basing your PhD Thesis on anything I write here.
The information I provide comes with no guarantee of accuracy, and I'm just as likely to provide the most entertaining answer, as I am the factually correct answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment